Professional Staff Training & Consulting
Dr. Pamela Wiggins has over 17 years of experience in staff training and development, and over 12 years of experience in corporate executive-level leadership. Dr. Wiggins provides customized workshops, seminars, professional development training, conferences, and business consultation specifically designed to meet government (federal, state, city, local) business, educational institution, churches, community, and individual needs. All courses are provided onsite, as well as self-paced eLearning course delivery is available to meet organizational needs.
To see specific course offerings in each category, click on the Training Center tab
- Teaching traditional and non traditional adult learners.
- Teaching ground, online, hybrid blend, and self directed courses.
- 4+ years of executive level leadership as associate dean of academic affairs, interim dean of academic affairs, and most recently, faculty team lead.
- Teach undergraduate/graduate courses in Organizational Leadership, Business, Strategic Management, Student Success, and General Studies.
- Utilizing a variety of instructional methodologies and technology to engage all student learning styles.
- Improving student success and retention.
- Developing individualized academic plans.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Organizational Leadership.
- Independent Program Evaluator and Contractor for Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
The consultation and coaching provided in leadership and management serve to enhance knowledge and skills, productivity, efficiency, professionalism, personal growth and development.