CAGE CODE: 7T8H1
PRIMARY NAICS CODE: 611430- Professional and Management Development Training
SECONDARY NAICS CODES: 511199, 561499, 562910, 611210, 611310, 611410, 611519, 611691, 611699, 611710, 624110, 624190, 922110, 922190, 923110
Wiggins Management & Consulting, LLC is a certified woman owned small business specializing in professional staff training & development and consulting that helps businesses, educational institutions, and communities achieve business objectives utilizing evidenced based research through application of innovative technologies.
Over 200 Training and Professional Development
Programs in the following areas:
- Management & Leadership Training
- Sales & Marketing Training
- Business Etiquette & Business Acumen Training
- Management Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Higher Education Solutions
- National Career Certification Board Approved Training provider.
- American Red Cross Approved Training provider.
- Ohio Chemical Dependency Professional Board Approved Registered CE Provider #50-18629.
- Florida Statewide Public Guardianship Office Board Approved Registered CE provider #50-18629.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator, #32329F.
- Certified Arbitrator, #031207.
- Facilitators and consultants have the highest educational and certification credentials with extensive industry experience.
- Training curriculum, manuals, and resources allow for staff to use practical workplace application for optimal retention and implementation.
- Award Recipient of CEO Today Magazine, "CEO USA" Award for 2018.
- Award Recipient of CEO Today Magazine, "Management Consulting" Award for 2018.
- Award Recipient of CEO Today Magazine, "Business Women of the Year" Award for 2018.
- Cox Media Group recognition as "Business of the Week" for the week of January 29, 2018.
- Recipient of “Honored Business" Jacksonville’s Finest 2016 Business Profile Series, featured in Folio Weekly Magazine.
- Featured in “Women on the Move,” Jacksonville Business Journal.
- Featured in "Today's Purpose Woman" Magazine.
- Evening, weekend, and “Just in Time” training delivery.
- Clients include both public and not-for-profit sectors.
- Self-paced eLearning online course delivery.
- Accredited by and a member of the Better Business Bureau with an "A+" rating.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Independent Program Evaluator and Contractor for ACICS.